Elevator Music Elevator Music

Time spent well worth it.

I've had this song for ages downloaded on my computer. I just recently made it my ringtone and I've had nothing but compliments!

It's got a catchy little ring to it that makes me continue humming it long after my conversations are over!

Chrono Trigger - Black Omen Chrono Trigger - Black Omen

WOW!

I clicked download before even hearing 15 seconds of this song!

It's just an incredible version of the Black Omen, which is oddly weird because I'm there (for the 4th play through) in my current game!

Great job!

[Dud] Zelda-Piano Dark World [Dud] Zelda-Piano Dark World

Just cool!

Hey, this was really good playing, but I can't help wonder where you get all these pieces from? I understand the improvisation pieces are most likely ...improvisation...but, also playing the piano at a high level makes me wonder if you just transposed this from your head to the piano! If so that's really good, and I know how hard it is, but otherwise, do you think you could contact me and maybe I could get ahold of the sheet music? Thx, and good job!

Dudidum responds:

I really played this song without an offical music sheet. I never played any of my songs, which are uploded here, after a music sheet and I've never written a music sheet.
I hate it to say again but the music sheet of this version is also in my head ;).
Perhaps I'll write a music sheet to my version.... :)
thanks for your review!