infect. evolve. repeat. 2 infect. evolve. repeat. 2

Ugh.

SERIOUSLY NO MUTE BUTTON? What's going on here? I've looked around. I clicked on every menu. If I can't find it after looking for a few minutes I think it says more about your placement than my own intelligence.

This is not a comment on the talent of the musicians as I'm sure they are all quite good. I simply have no taste for their specific choice of artistry.

Game mechanics seemed good; if not familiar to the last game. Didn't play past first level because I couldn't be bothered to deal with the music. Just being honest; as such I won't criticize the game as I didn't really play it.

HeRetiK responds:

Main menu, bottom right!

Ubergrounds Ubergrounds

Eh...

I managed to get the boss' life all the way down a couple times and yet didn't see him die. I had about 5 lives left and spend all of them shooting the boss to no avail.

It's unfortunate really. Good sounds, good music, average control/gameplay.

I feel like some of the 'hit targets' weren't quite fair... like a mine or laser would kill me where the animation showed that it probably shouldn't have.

I don't think the game is necessarily difficult, but I found it frustrating that I wasn't able to beat it because of a bug or something.

Naked Solitaire Naked Solitaire

WHOA WHOA WHOA.

This was solitaire. I was completely misled by the title, and the naked girls didn't even make up for it! Blackjack happens to be my game of choice, followed by poker. Solitaire is LAST on my list.

Also : No Music. The girls were compressed badly (you could see artifacts), and the cards were hard to read. Gameplay felt sterile, like a hospital. With sound effects, and little touches to make the game seem better quality (like bumping up the screen size a few hundred pixels) this could be a really good SOLITAIRE game.

BulletTime BulletTime

Pretty sweet!

I definitely think a BulletTime 2 should be in the works.

Maybe something that has you choose the right direction to dodge based on where the shooter is aiming perhaps?

I liked how it made me concentrate very hard, even though I got the better scores when I relaxed. In fact, my best score was the first time playing it, with 14400. It's too bad the high scores at the other pages have been cheated on.

Greyhound Racer Rampage Greyhound Racer Rampage

Wow!

Though not the best presented game I've seen, I played it for about half an hour or so when I should have been sleeping!

Simply improving small graphical things (ex: background/scrolling perspective issues), sounds for correct or incorrect timings, and a greater variety of music choices could make this game really really well done.

Benspyda responds:

Wow! thanks for the good review. It is much appreciated :)

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Absolutely great!

I found almost everything to be perfect!

I still manage to have serious problems when I click off the screen though, when returning to the window it goes black and I completely lose Kevin.

TomFulp responds:

That happens on Jeff's Mac, I don't know what the deal is. It doesn't seem like it could be a problem with the game, but who knows. We need to test more stuff on his Mac now.

TrapDraw TrapDraw

Sweet!

It was nice to hear some iTunes loops in the music...knowing that not all of the music was done by ParagonX9 was nice. Good original idea for a game, well executed.

It had a nice feel to it.

2 in 1 Mouse Avoider 2 in 1 Mouse Avoider

Haha...

I definatly was not expecting the screm to pop up when I hit the wall. It made me really slow down the next time I played through it.

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Absolutly great!

This is an excellent game! So addictive and very fun! Great graphics, sometimes laggy with the 3v3 games though.

Other than that, the only suggestion I have is to add walls onto the 4th arena matches :(

-:Windows Ngista SP2:- -:Windows Ngista SP2:-

Wow!

Really really well done! I like this alot and am glad to see how well it was done.

It was very interactive and there were a couple hidden thingies that I found, pretty in-depth and all.