Wallace & Gromit - TC P1 Wallace & Gromit - TC P1

Awesome job!

Crazy good animation for a single person to complete! I can definitely understand the scope of this project. You had a pretty good framerate too, and it helps that Wallace and Gromit is one of my favorite series!

Bowser's Island Ep. 1 Bowser's Island Ep. 1

Eh, Not Bad.

I'd make the text scroll MUCH faster. People can read at an astounding speed, and people that can't have the option of waiting.

I'd compress the music file to reduce your filesize. This flash shouldn't be more that 5 MB, especially when things like "My New Grounds" don't go over 7.5MB. By listening to it, you can hear an obvious quality difference between this file and others.

Generally, speed things up a bit in terms of animation. Wasn't awful.

Awesome Video Games Ep6 Awesome Video Games Ep6

Holy shit.

By trying too hard to be random/loud/cool the guys in the video look absolutely retarded.

I couldn't stand more than about 2-3 minutes, of which the three words Video Game and Awesome took up 80%.

There's probably an audience out there for this, but it isn't me. The least I can say is that all the animation and camera work was quite well done.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching anyways, bro!

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Hahaha, Nice ending!

Fucking N.W.A made this thing what it is.

The rest of the flash was good too, could have moved just a bit faster though, I felt like I was waiting for them to talk not so slow.

Nameless 6 Vol.1 Nameless 6 Vol.1

Great!

This was really well done! All the art was drawn extremely well, the framerate and the fluidity of the action really helped.

Funny too!

-Unimaginitive FBF II- -Unimaginitive FBF II-

Much better!

I saw the first one in judgement and tried to blam, but I'll protect this because I can see you've put more effort into it. The music also works well.

I'm not sure what you're currently running at, but it feels just a tiny bit choppy. Not really a bigt concern, but if you have a low frame-rate I'd bump it up to something like 24 or 30. It's a lot more work but its worth it.

Angz responds:

lol, thanks. ill take your advice into consideration, on most of my other flashes im usualy working on 17 fps or 15 fps.

Halo 2:TOTD ep.1 Halo 2:TOTD ep.1

Much better!

This is a great improvement on what I saw submitted yesterday. This is worth protecting, if only because I saw the effort and the changes that you did to this flash.

Next time, try to compress the audio file so that it's a smaller flash size.
The back and forth between blue and MC was good, but sometimes it was too much.

Well done!

matrixmark responds:

thanks for the advice dude. It really paid off. im going to start episode 2 ASAP. Cheer's mate.

Family Guy lessons Family Guy lessons

Fucking Hilarious!

I had such a laugh while watching this!
I liked how funny it was, especially their facial expressions!

However, I would like to see an improvent mainly on sound...finding soundboard clips and making them sound dirty probably wouldn't be hard.

Perhaps giving the user the option of selecting who he see's go at it next time might be considered...

RampageSun responds:

Glad you Liked it, yeah I was gonna shoot for sound for it but it was too tough even for me to make for it and I just started flash but I will keep that in mind on the voiceing.
Glad you liked it and thought it was funneh...and the face expressions..yeah the faces are a dat bit far off from the real show Family Guy.
~RampageSun~

#POTLUCK #POTLUCK

Hahaha,

Not too shabby. Really well drawn and voiced. I enjoyed how the subtitles didn't match, gave it this weird feeling, especially with the boy being punished.

Reminded me a bit off the wall like Salad Fingers... It could easily progress into it, but I tend to prefer the randomness and less creepy feel of this flash.

Graphite Man - Ep. 1 Graphite Man - Ep. 1

Man...

That girl was RANK.

The animation seemed a bit slow and choppy, it took a long time to get going. Not too many of the ideas were original.

Still, it was fairly well done seeing as how it at least had sound and a fair length to it.

wolfinator-x responds:

Oh well. It's just a start.

Thanks for the pretty good scores.